If you are unsure what version of Mac OS X you have, click on the Apple in the upper left and and select About This Mac. Look at the version on the second line. There are separate instructions for other OSX versions.
These steps are required the first time you connect to the DLSWireless-Secure wireless network and may require an administrator account on your Mac. After this connection has been configured you only need to "reconnect" which is shown below in Step 6.
1. Open the Network preference panel under System Preferences - Network for your Airport and verify that Airport is turned on. Then select DLSWireless-Secure from the available wireless networks under "Network Name".
2. You will be prompted to enter your DLS Username and Password to connect; typically your DLS username is your last name.
3. You may receive a notice to verify the security certificate of the server. In order to connect without this notice each time, click "Show Certificate", ensure that "Always trust "dlsnps.rutgers.edu" is checked, and click "Continue".
4. You may be prompted for your local Mac administrative account in order to confirm the setting change. This is probably NOT your DLS username and password unless your computer is joined to the DLS domain.
5. Your Network Preferences panel for Airport should now show that you are connected securely to the DLSWireless-Secure network and have a valid IP address.
6. To reconnect to the DLSWireless-Secure network, you may need to go back into Network Preferences panel for Airport and click "Connect" on the right side under the 802.1X header.